Delivering World-Class Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Solutions for organizations across the business spectrum.
All operations regardless of size, line of business, public/private, profit/non-profit have embedded, mundane, repetitive tasks that their employees perform on a daily (sometimes hourly) basis. These tasks add a layer of cost, employee frustration, customer dissatisfaction and potential compliance and security issues for their host organizations. That is where CoSourcing Partners comes in, our unique approach has made us an Industry Leader in providing professional RPA services to automate these tasks, eliminate costs and continually exceed the needs of our customers.
As a continuation of our Advisory Services, our professional staff provides a comprehensive suite of RPA services to assist and ensure each client is successful in their RPA journey
Robotic Process Automation (or RPA) is one of the hottest technologies in the market today and is known for its efficiency and the competitive advantage it provides. According to the predictions of all IT Industry Thought Leaders, it has the potential to showcase an economic impact over $7 trillion by 2025. At its core, RPA is the use of software to mimic or replicate, at scale, the actions a person would perform on a PC. It automates business processes that are highly repetitive and rule-based, and that use structured data as inputs.
At CoSourcing Partners our focus is on People, Process and Practice – collaborating with each customer to define and deliver a sustainable model that continues to provide business value. What is really encouraging for us is that most of our clients are adopting RPA to back growth. Its about how they handle more, with the same amount of resources.
At CoSourcing Partners our focus is on People, Process and Practice – collaborating with each customer to define and deliver a sustainable model that continues to provide business value
What we do:
RPA Advisory Services
We start at a high-level to guide our clients on their RPA Journey. First is the Vendor selection process: it is important to understand how a client’s system(s) will work with the automation products. There are many automation tools, each with strengths, and some more suited to particular markets than others. To support our agnostic approach with our clients, all our professional resources are certified by the vendor in their respective RPA solution(s). Once the RPA vendor and tool selection are in place, we provide RPA Training services to assist in Process Identification, Assessments, Prioritization, and Impact/Payback models. Based on our client’s direction and investment we also provide RPA Center of Excellence (COE) Stand-up Services to ensure that they are equipped to sustain and thrive on their automation journey.
RPA Comprehensive Services
As a continuation of our Advisory Services, our professional staff provides a comprehensive suite of RPA services to assist and ensure each client is successful in their RPA journey. We work one-on-one with each client, applying ingenuity to create an RPA team for a long-lasting impact and sustainable business value to their organization.
• RPA Development Center: at the heart of our operation is our full-service RPA Development Center staffed with RPA Certified professional teams of Project Managers, Data Scientist, RPA Analysts, Infrastructure Engineers, Sr. Developers, Programmers, Testers and a full suite of RPA Support Specialists. No matter what the need or RPA toolset, we stand ready to deliver.
• RPA Center of Excellence: hosting the mid-west’s first RPA Center of Excellence, we practice what we preach. With over 35 active automations in production, we depend on RPA internally to assist us with daily activities from Sourcing, Sales, Marketing, HR and Accounting.
• On/Off Site RPA Development: we specialize in providing the right resource, at the right time, for the right cost and at the right location for your needs.
• RPA Managed Services: providing meaningful services to the RPA marketplace, our RPA Managed Services offering allows our clients to focus on building new automations without the hindrance of monitoring, supporting, and maintaining the bots already in production. This 7/24/365 solution provides operational surety for a fraction of the cost to our clients.
• Incubator Developer Services: don’t want a consultant, but not sure how to vet and hire your RPA development team? Let CoSourcing Partners provide the industries only “RPA Developer Incubator Service” – we will source, vet and certify your developer, placing them on your site with a no-fee hire process at the end of a 9 month contract engagement.
• Staff Augmentation: regardless of if you want an FTE or part-time RPA resources, CoSourcing Partners provides a complete staffing solution to help you source, vet and hire your team! Using our proprietary bots, we select only the finest candidates to meet your requirements